- The Gryodactylus Salaris forms should be read by all
- Fishermen who come from outside the area should read and sign the GS forms
- All salmon caught before the end of May must be returned
- At least 50% of all salmon & grilse should be returned
- The first fish caught by any angler should be returned
- A limit of one fish per day killed per rod
- All seatrout to be returned to the river
- All hen fish must be returned in October
- 9. Multi-hooked lures are discouraged Barbless hooks should be encouraged
- Barbless hooks must be used when worming
Please remember that returned fish should still be recorded in the catch returns.
The National Guidelines set by the Association of Salmon Fishery Boards state that at least 50% of salmon and grilse and all sea trout shout be returned to rivers. The Board fully supports this view.